Friday 19 April 2013

Event #3 KIMCHI

Kimchi for sale!

If you are at all curious about cuisine, you should try this. If you've had this before and want more, you better take advantage because this stuff you cannot get in pick 'n pay!

Bart Simpson likes Kimchi
Bart Simpson digs it. Of course he would. Kimchi is hot, pungent, probiotic rich fermented chinese cabbage with ginger, garlic, spring onion, onion, a dash of honey and chilli.
Sounds like something that filthy yellow rat would like.

Don't leave open Kimchi jar unattended
Fresh Kimchi up close

R25 a cup.
Quirk: The person that orders the most kimchi (DARING!) will receive special mention in a future video once stocks have run out.



Bring own jar to fill up from my Kimchi fridge.
Can deliver on special request.

I started eating Kimchi to aid digestion. So far I've enjoyed my life with Kimchi in it. My family and friends will have
become quite familar with the pungent, sour smell that permeates a room when I open the jar.

This event runs while stocks last. Making Kimchi is quite a process and so I've done all the hard work already. Phew!
Stock in fridge waiting to find a new home


Order at maikgevers at gmail dot com.
Does not spoil quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment