Saturday 13 April 2013

Event #1 WHEAT FREE, DAIRY FREE CRUNCHIES


Event #1

Thanks for all the support thus far everyone. There will be no delays however, let's start!

No one managed to guess what these wheat free, dairy free, crunchy things are that I was previously talking about.
I couldn't have made it easier for you, really.
I will be selling Wheat free, Dairy free CRUNCHIES!

 R35 for a packet of 10, R60 for 20 delicious crunchies.
Crunchies ready to be eaten
Crunchie batter



For those lucky enough to be living in the southern suburbs of Cape Town, I will deliver to your door and payment will be collected on delivery.
For event #1, any other buyers will need to fetch their goods at a pick up point. Payment on receipt.


Crunchie packaged with love


Lego woman having fun

And if you don't like them, then I'm sure your lego men (and women) will LOVE hiding among them while hunting wild buck.

Orders close at Wednesday 17 April 2013 at 12pm, so email me at maikegevers at gmail dot com.
Until then, have a great sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment