Wednesday 17 April 2013

Event #2 HOT WATER BOTTLE COVER *New invention

I'm not cold. Are you?

Ya, I thought so. You're cold 'coz you don't have one of these.
 "What on earth is that?" you say?
Well I'm not surprised you have no idea, because I made it up. Yes. It's my own ingenious invention (which I have already been laughed at about, but that's ok. Walt Disney had the same problem. Awesome.).

It's called the "Hot-Water-Bottle-Holder-Upper", althought you can call it the "Hot-Water-Bottle-Apron" or if you are an accountant I'll settle with "A Hot Water Bottle Cover with Straps".

It's perfect for those people that use their hands when they work (maybe, every body?) and cannot hold a hot water bottle the whole day. It's also great for people that work from home, or are unashamed and don't care what people think (yes, you bold, bold human!)


 The straps are adjustable; just tie them to your specific dimensions.


Ag, cute.

To order please email me at maikegevers at gmail dot com.

Price: R50 Cover only, R80 for Cover and Hot Water Bottle
Delivery to Southern Suburbs. Otherwise a drop off point will be organised.
Cash on delivery.
Orders close on Friday, 19 April 2013 at 12pm!


And of course, in the summer you can use the "Hot-Water-Bottle-Holder-Upper" to store your lego in...

*NOTE: Miksy's Playground cannot be help liable for any damages resulting from hot water bottle burns.


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Maike. You are so gifted with brilliant ideas. Good luck with this. Lots of love, Antonella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Antonella :) That is very encouraging. I will be making vegan marzipan sometime. I had to think of you, because my dad says you make a mean Marzipan!

      Delete