Friday 3 May 2013

Event #7 DIDGERIDOO

There are two things I want to achieve with event #7:

-sell my lovely didgeridoo (I didn't make it, just so you know)
-hopefully hear from someone with LOTS of bamboo in their garden that I can chop down for them and take home... because I've been wanting to make my own bamboo musical instruments for years now and still haven't found a good source of bamboo. Besides a few variations of the pan pipe I haven't been able to experiment too much. I want to make didges too!

The didge for sale comes with a bag and a 10 minute lesson on how to get started... by ME! I haven't used it much, because I have two, and this one has always just been in my room... jealous of the attention I give didge #1...

R220 for the first order, I only have one!
Delivery included to anywhere between Constantia and Cape Town.
Email me on maikegevers at gmail dot com to confirm your order.
This event lasts until it is sold!

IF you have bamboo in your garden and want to get rid of it, please do let me know. Email me and I can come with a bakkie and get as much as you will allow me to. Also, if you have a lemon tree and many lemons... I want lemons too...


No comments:

Post a Comment